General RulesIt is illegal to:
1) Own more than one account on each available server.
2) Feeding (All kinds of sending resources without receiving a fair value of ingame resources is considered feeding)
3) Sharing or giving your account details to others (i.e. for them to "look after it while you're away on holiday").
4) Logging into other people's accounts.
5) Attempt to 'hack' or get access into any account that is/are not yours, the game itself or disrupt or slow down the game in any way.
6) Use automated processes, macros, scripts or the like.
7) Using bugs or exploits of any kind, or knowing of and not reporting bugs or exploits.
8) No browser based online games can be promoted on Aderan Wars.
9) Only internal links are allowed. If you want to use an external link, for example from youtube, you may use it on our forums.
10) No profanity and no insults in user names, alliance names, messages, etc. (Any user input text).
11) Content must be appropriate for all audiences of all ages.
12) Any breaking of the rules can result in punishment, suspension, banning, account deletion, or in cases of serious and repeated offenses banning of your entire ISP.
13) If you happen to stumble across a bug which resulted in you gaining resources and you own supporter status or are able to make sure the resources do not get used (such as by having your friend who has supporter status steals them from you) you must send those resources to the admin account (username Admin with ID 1) and contact admin via forum or mail. Rest assured that losses and damages you suffered in the process will be returned to you.
Specific RulesFor 90% of the people they will never be affected by this but from experience it is known that some people like to "try to be smart", this is something they should read.
1) Having a friend login in order to do anything in which your account will benefit and which is beyond "teamwork" for whatever reason is forbidden.
2) Everything that is achievable with the game system (in terms of strategy or tactics) without resulting in the breach of the above mentioned rules is deemed legal unless it is obvious or there is a general consensus that the feature in question is a bug or an exploit. If there is no general consensus the administration will either publically allow its use or correct/deny it via the release of appropriate updates.
3) Trying (and/or manage) to look for loopholes in these rules (either their wording or their "meaning") in any way as to pretend to "walk in the grey area" is not encouraged. There won't be any acts of unreasonable or undeserved punishment from the side of the administration if rules are being attempted to be bent. But if it is deemed in violation of the "spirit of the game" (Which is to keep the game fair and balanced for everyone) actions and measures will be undertaken. In short better stay away two steps aside from the "grey area" instead of one step inside.
4) Having an account only to continually sell resources to others without playing the game as it is meant to be is not allowed.
5) If you dont have supporter status, any resources that you are found "selling" or transferring to other players will be removed from the buyers accounts (in addition to a penalty to both accounts).
6) Any cross server trades are forbidden if the reset server is involved.
7) Accounts can be sold for real cash, but the person who buys an account may not transfer any resources between his old and new account. He must abandon one of his accounts and use only one account.
AdvertisingYou may advertise on Aderan Wars through Project Wonderful: www.projectwonderful.com
Generally your ads will be approved, if they follow our rules:
It is strictly forbidden to use ads or to promote content which shows/advertises:
1)Any kind of browser based multiplayer games.
2) Illegal and inappropriate content:
instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
casino games, sports betting and other ventures that facilitate gambling.
all types of trading, insurance, currency exchange, trading signals, payment services.
ForewordAderan Wars is a browser based online strategy game, also called a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG), where players build an empire by raising armies and fight for power and influence.
Aderanwars Tutorial for Beginners
RegistrationYou can register by clicking on the race you want to play with. It will lead you to a page which explain the advantages of each of the four Aderan races.
It should be noted that the races as well as the personal bonus you can pick are meant to be balanced. A question about which race is "the best" is not appropriate. However by matching a race natural affinity to some aspects your preferred style of play of the game you can increase your success and power.
(1) Choose race
You can assign 30 points to 4 different bonus categories. You can choose any combination you like.
(2) Follow the instructions and register.
Your RealmYou can see the yelow sidebar on the left hand side and below it, the infobar.
The infobar shows DATE, RANK, ATTACK TURNS, SUPPLY TURNS, COVERT TURNS, KUWAL, BANK, NEXT TURN, INBOX
DATE: The current date and time (as the server is located in the united states, the time will mostly not correspond with your regional time, but many players still use the server time as sort of "unified time" measurement to coordinate actions)
Building your EconomyThe most important factors in an aderanwars economy are Income and unit production (unit production is often called "up" among players, since it increases your population).
To increase your income you have to train Farmers, Workers or Miners, by training untrained units. They will produce income every turn.
(1) Check if you have at least 5000 Kuwal by looking at the infobar, where it says "KUWAL". If you have enough money, you can train the unit. If not, you might want to look at your "Bank" in the infobar. Click on the bank link and withdraw as much as you need so that you have 5000 Kuwal in the open.
(2) Click on TRAINING in the yellow sidebar, scroll down to the place it mentions "Farmers 5000 Kuwal", change the value from 0 to 1 and click on TRAIN. Now 5000 Kuwal will be deducted from your Kuwal in the open and one untrained unit will be trained to become a farmer. A 1 in brackets should appear (1). In the beginning, you have 10 training facilities, which means that a maximum of 10 units will be trained per turn. In the next turn your farmer in training will be trained and will start producing kuwal for you. A farmer produces 50 Kuwal per turn, so 50x48=2400 Kuwal per day. Untrained units produce only 20 per turn (960 Kw per day). The higher your income, the faster you can grow.
-2- UNIT PRODUCTION
To increase the growth of your population you have to increase your unit production, by researching it.
(1) To increase your unit production you have to click at RESEARCH.
ADVICE: You should not forget to train all of your untrained units into farmers, workers or miners to raise your income.
UnitsThere are two groups of units in Aderan Wars: Civilian Units and Military units. Farmers, Workers and Miners are civilian units. They produce income.
Farmers produce the least amount of kuwal (50 per turn), however they are the cheapest to train (5000) and are safe from all attacks.
ATTACK UNITS are Attack Soldiers, Attack Supers and Attack Mercenaries. You can use them to attack other players to steal their kuwal, raid others to steal their units, assault others to destroy their defenses, hunt assassins to kill their assassins after enemy defenses have been destroyed, make an invasion to kill their civilian units after enemy defenses have been destroyed, make a destruction mission to destroy enemy strike forces after defeating enemy defenses.
ADVICE: It is recommended to have at least 5% of your population trained as spies, 5% trained as assassins and 10% trained as defenders. The amount of attack units and civilian units depends on the strategy you employ.
Defending yourself from attackersAs you produce income it will stay "in the open". The more will be in the open, the more attractive it will become for other people to steal it from you. There are 4 basic strategies how to prevent others from stealing Kuwal from you.
-1- Deposit your income frequently
-2- Build up your defenses
-3- Train Spies
-4- Be a member of an alliance
(1) To join an alliance you have been invited to, click at COMMAND CENTRE and then scroll down to the "Pending Alliance Requests" section. You can "JOIN" or "REJECT".
If the alliance you want to join isn't in the pending alliance requests, you have to:
Stealing kuwal from others and raidingTo steal Kuwal from others, you should first train some spies until you have enough to see how much Kuwal in the open people have.
(1) Click at TRAINING
If you click ATTACK you can see 30 aderanwars users, you can click yourself through the pages and find all active members here.
(If you click at Raid mission, you will steal 2.5%-3.5% of his untrained units if he has more than 30 of them. You must first build Re-Education facility, if you want to steal other people's untrained units.)
ADVICE: Deposit Kuwal in the open as soon as possible, otherwise someone might see it and steal it from you!
Spies and AssassinsSometimes you might want to steal kuwal from a player, or mass him, however his defense is much greater than your attack. What can you do?
(Plan A) You can destroy some of his weapons by using your spies and going on a "covert mission" called Sabotage Mission. Don't forget to write how many spies you want to send. If the covert power of the spies you have sent is stronger than the covert action of all enemy spies, you will be successful destroy roughly 5% of enemy weapons and loose 5% of the spies you have sent. His defense will fall, as some of his soldiers will be unarmed now. You might want to repeat this mission to decrease his defense more. If you fail, you will loose 75% of the spies you sent.
Your Covert action is determined by the amount of spies you have, by the bonus points you have distributed to covert and also by Spy Training, which you can improve in the RESEARCH section.
(Plan B) You can kill his defender units by going on a "assassin mission" called Target Defense. Don't forget to write how many assassins you want to send. If the assassin power of the assassins you have sent is stronger than the covert action of all enemy spies, you will be successful kill roughly 2-3% of enemy troops of the chosen type and loose 5% of the assassins you have sent. His defense will fall, as some of his soldiers will be unarmed now. You might want to repeat this mission to decrease his defense more. If you fail, you will loose 75% of the assassins you sent.
Your Assassin action is determined by the amount of assassins you have, by the bonus points you have distributed to covert and also by Spy Training, which you can improve in the RESEARCH section.
If you have more questions...If you have any further questions, or think that something important hasn't been mentioned in this help page, you can post a question in our forum:
or simply ask anyone. Most people will gladly help you get familiar with this game.
Page loaded in 0.00476 seconds.